The old-fashioned Swedish perky Hej svejs [hey sveyjs] means both Hi there and Bye-bye. Say it when you talk to representatives from svEjs, the company with two branches!
- Explainit, the digital branch with roots in technical documentation, can explain whatever needs to be explained.
- Explicit, the local branch handles explicit down-to-earth services.
assists with text, voice and images, on web and film, in Swedish and English. Here your seed of thought can blossom and be developed into a brilliant idea.Read more …
is delivering locally produced goods and services based on your explicit needs; that is, producing the party, the food or the fire wood. Here your seed of thought can grow to reach unimaginable heights.Read more …
The story of svEjs
- was created in Uppsala in 1981 in Uppsala when he, Svensson, and she, Ejstes, got engaged. In their spare time, they worked together with any project they both enjoyed.
- became an odd service-oriented duo. He was an Air Force Officer who refined flavours and managed the serving at events. She was a Store Manager > IT Project Manager > Web Manager who assisted small enterprises in writing and visualizing.
- is now the company svEjs AB, offering both web-based and down-to-earth services, in and around the residence Eriksro in Vassunda, three miles south of Uppsala. Email or call …
- Explainit is run by Kristina Ejstes-Svensson who has evolved together with digital technology.
- Kristina remains tech-savvy in projects on artificial intelligence and voice-controlled services.
- As a technical documentation consultant she is constantly gaining new knowledge of the customers’ various industries.
- Explicit is run by Ulf Svensson who continuously learn more about nature’s raw materials.